YOUR ROAD-MAP TO
A Kick-Ass Guide
Whether you’re in the beginning phases of building your apparel empire or have been in business for years,
the linchpin to your success is your ability to sell online.
80% of Americans have made an online purchase in the past month
Is your brand getting in on the action?
In 2011, we published Launch a Kick-Ass T-Shirt Brand, a book covering the basics of developing the concept of your clothing brand, getting your products made and managing your business. We touched on the subject of setting up shop online, but spared some nitty gritty details.
A Kick-Ass Guide to Apparel eCommerce will quench your thirst for ecommerce specific advice by detailing best practices, offering anecdotal recommendations and providing data-backed tips. After reading this 60+ page guide, you’ll part with a deeper understanding of how to build your brand and kick some ass online.
SET UP SHOP
- The common mistake that leads to customers questioning your legitimacy
- The ways to approach web hosting
Necessities for your online shop
- What type of product photos to display
- The number 1 reason for high return rates
- The role of customer support pages
Keys to an effective online shop
- How to make your site easy to navigate
- The importance of photography
- Why you need a clear call to action
- Why page speed is crucial
How to choose an ecommerce platform
- How much to spend
- Factors to choosing a platform
- Our recommendations
Designing your shop
- How to choose the right theme for your shop
- The difference between free and paid themes
Your first sale and beyond
- Steps to a pain-free product delivery process
- The mistake that leads to a 23% cart abandonment rate
- One minor (but really important) setting to double check before you launch
About The Authors
Through studying and blogging about the t-shirt culture and interviewing dozens of entrepreneurs via T-Shirt Magazine, building a streetwear brand from scratch via Cashletes, and developing ecommerce templates for clothing brands via Theme Fiend, AJ Camara and Moust Camara have gained a wealth of knowledge specifically pertaining to the fashion apparel business.
Free eCommerce Crash Course
Get your brand on track with our free 6 week email course featuring highlights from our books
“Apparel eCommerce” and “Launch a Kick-Ass T-Shirt Brand” in digestible installments.