Produce Your Products
+ per production cost
Get your designs printed and embroidered on-demand with Printful. Pay nothing up front!
If you’ve got dozens of product ideas you’d like to produce, but don’t want to pay thousands of dollars upfront to produce them, Printful is your answer. With Printful, you can create various different products including t-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, posters, leggings and bags. What’s great is you won’t have to pay for production costs until someone places an order.
Printful even allows you to include your own printed size labels to your shirts, allowing for a fully branded product. Some additional Printful features include:
- Product costs that allow for a decent online profit margin (for print-on-demand)
- Products produced and ready for shipment within 2-7 business days
- Orders shipped directly from Printful to your customers
- Branded packaging, order slips and shipping labels
Open Your Online Shop
+ 2% per transaction fee
Set up a storefront and sell your products with Shopify. Easy to manage e-commerce platform with advanced features.
With it’s easy to use interface and abundance of features (SEO, sales reports, discount codes, etc.) Shopify is a great e-commerce platform for apparel brands small and large. Some of the benefits of Shopify include:
- Simple product and category management with advanced features
- Make shop design customizations without coding knowledge
- Integrated blogging platform
- Easy customer and order management interface with access to reports
- Hundreds of free and premium apps to add additional functionality to your shop
- Integration with Printful, allowing for automatic fulfillment of orders
Design Your Shop
+ $2 processing fee
Have your shop appearance suit your brand with a premium Shopify Theme from Theme Forest.
With your Shopify store set up, you’ll want to further customize the shop design to tailor it to your brand identity. Shopify does have a few quality free themes, you may want a more premium design. While Shopify already has a wide selection of premium themes, you can get a high quality theme at a much lower cost on Theme Forest.
- Low cost option for a professional, highly customizable shop design
- Easily configure the theme design by choosing a preset/layout and modifying theme controls
- Support (from theme authors) for issues and configuration questions
Get Domain Name
Register a custom domain name for your brand with Namecheap and connect it to your shop.
With your online shop set up and customized, having a custom domain name for your shop is another essential step. By default, your shop url may be something like ‘coolbrand.myshopify.com’. Even if your shop design and products look great, having the name of the e-commerce platform (‘shopify’) remain in your shop url seems amateurish.
With domains starting at roughly $11/yr on Namecheap, there’s no reason not have a branded custom domain for your shop. So instead of seeing ‘coolbrand.myshopify.com’, vistors will see ‘coolbrand.com’ when browsing your online shop.