Have a new product release you want to share? Are you running a sale on your site and want to let the world know? Have any other updates you’d like to share with our visitors? Then make sure to submit your news to us and get posted on T-Shirt Magazine!
Now you can submit updates directly to our site, making it a lot easier for us to post about you. For any updates you’d like to have posted on our site, please make sure to follow these steps:
- Register for a user account on T-Shirt Magazine so you can submit articles
- After registering, sign in to our site with your user name and password
- Fill out the submission form with your featured image, post title, and add your content
Featured images must be equal to or larger than 200px by 200px. In order to get your featured image in the home page slidesr, the image must be equal to or larger than 622px by 339px. The image will be resized and cropped down to 200px by 200px for the post grid. Providing an image for the home page slider won’t guarantee that your submission (if posted) will be in the slider, but it will allow us to easily include your post in the slider if we select it.
Please make sure to upload high quality featured images that meet the dimension standards stated above, as this will give you more of a chance of getting posted. For help on formatting your images, you can use the Pixlr.com editing software online.
If we don’t post about your brand or product right away, we’ll try our best to get around to it– we get tons of submissions, so sometimes some good stuff gets lost in the jumble.
For a better chance at a post, follow these tips.
1) Include important details about your products, and where to buy them.
2) You have a better shot at being posted about right away if you contact us about news. A specific collection release or new t-shirt for example, rather than your entire brand in general.
3) Have a nice looking website with awesome product shots. Makes us feel better recommending your products.
4) Offer something to our readers, such as a coupon code or a t-shirt giveaway.
5) Keep it short. Sometimes a long message with extensive details and background info may be put off for later reading, and then consequently lost in the jumble, so a shorter more concise message is better.
For any other press inquires (interviews, special features, etc.) you can contact us at press[at]t-shirtmagazine.com or fill out our contact form.